Uniform and appearance
All Archer Academy students wear our school uniform. This gives them a clear visual identity, both inside and out of school, puts them in the mindset of being ready to learn, and creates a sense of belonging and community that reflects our vision.
We have designed our uniform in collaboration with parents and teachers, allowing us to create a practical solution that ensures that our students are both smart and comfortable, whatever activities they are involved in.
Our uniform is supplied by Uniform4Kids, who are at 1103/1105 Finchley Road, Temple Fortune, London NW11 0QB, 020 8209 0999. Website address: https://www.uniform4kids.com/
Archer students should arrive at school smartly dressed and ready to learn. Therefore, the following are not permitted:
- Hair colours outside of the natural colour spectrum
- Jewellery other than a single stud earring in each ear
- Shavings or markings in hair
- Brightly coloured hair holding devices
- Make up
- Nail varnish
- Footwear other than black, sensible, leather look shoes