All Archer Academy students wear our school uniform. This gives them a clear visual identity, both inside and out of school, puts them in the mindset of being ready to learn, and creates a sense of belonging and community that reflects our vision.
We have designed our uniform in collaboration with parents and teachers, allowing us to create a practical solution that ensures that our students are both smart and comfortable, whatever activities they are involved in.
1103/1105 Finchley Road
London NW11 0QB
020 8209 0999
Archer students should arrive at school smartly dressed and ready to learn. Therefore, the following are not permitted:
- Hair colours outside of the natural colour spectrum
- Jewelry other than a single stud earring in each ear
- Shavings or markings in hair
- Brightly coloured hair holding devices
- Make up
- Nail varnish
- Footwear other than black, sensible, leather look shoes
Equipment and Stationery
Archer students need to bring the following to school every day:
- Student diary with timetable (this is provided by the school)
- Pencil case: pens (2 x blue, 2 x black, 1 x red, 1 x purple), pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, glue stick, highlighters
- A4 folder and small notebook
- Calculator with dual algebraic display eg. Casio FX-83GTCW
- Protractor and pair of compasses
- Whiteboard pen
- Reading book
Good quality ‘Pre-loved’ uniform is available to purchase on Learning Review Days, at Parent Coffee mornings and at other calendared events throughout the year. Please check our weekly newsletter for upcoming dates of pre-loved uniform sales.