All Archer Academy students wear our school uniform. This gives them a clear visual identity, both inside and out of school, puts them in the mindset of being ready to learn, and creates a sense of belonging and community that reflects our vision.
We have designed our uniform in collaboration with parents and teachers, allowing us to create a practical solution that ensures that our students are both smart and comfortable, whatever activities they are involved in.
1103/1105 Finchley Road
London NW11 0QB
020 8209 0999
Archer students should arrive at school smartly dressed and ready to learn. Therefore, the following are not permitted:
- Hair colours outside of the natural colour spectrum
- Jewelry other than a single stud earring in each ear
- Shavings or markings in hair
- Brightly coloured hair holding devices
- Make up
- Nail varnish
- Footwear other than black, sensible, leather look shoes