Who to contact
If you have a question or concern, or you simply want to share some good news with us, we’re always happy to hear from you. However, it’s important to make sure you’re contacting the right person, so we can help you as efficiently as possible. Please see the protocol below for details about who to contact in a specific situation.
Emails should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your child’s name, form and who it is for the attention of in the title of the email, for example: Joe Smith 7RG – FAO Finance department.
Telephone calls should come through to the office on 020 8365 4110 and will be directed as required.
Postal correspondence should be addressed to the appropriate member of staff. You can find our upper and lower school addresses here.
The following protocol sets out who you should contact in the first instance:
- Reporting your child late, absent or unwell
- Changes to your contact details
- Enquiries about events, dates or trips
- Requests for replacement forms
- General questions or concerns about progress or wellbeing
- Friendship or social issues
- Requests for absence for medical appointments (in writing)
These may be followed up by the head of year if necessary.
- ParentPay queries
- Excellence Fund
- Free school meals
- Uniform vouchers
- Specific questions or concerns about attainment or progress
- Information about exams or curriculum
These may be followed up by the head of department if necessary.
- Book loans
- Reading lists
- iCloud logins
- Volunteer reading scheme
Other key staff and responsibilities
- Lost property: Ms Card
- Welfare: Ms Balman/Ms Card
- Admissions: Ms Balman
- SENCO: Mr Latter
- Gifted and Talented: Mrs McMullan
- Headteacher’s PA: Mrs Csaky
Headteacher and assistant headteachers
Requests for absence during termtime should be made in writing to Miss Harrison. These may be authorised in exceptional circumstances such as a funeral, close family wedding or religious observance, but only at Miss Harrison’s discretion.
Issues or concerns which have reached heads of year or heads of departments may be followed up by the relevant assistant headteacher where necessary.
Other correspondence or questions should be addressed via Mrs Csaky, Headteacher’s PA.
Assistant Headteacher (Pastoral and Wellbeing)
Assistant Headteacher (Data and Systems)
Assistant Headteacher (Teaching and Learning)
Assistant Headteacher (STEM)