Share your opinions with Ofsted via Parent View
Parent View is an online questionnaire run by Ofsted to enable you to tell them, and us, about the Archer Academy. It simply asks you to respond to the 12 statements below about your child’s school experience, and gives you a choice of answers such as “Strongly agree” or “Don’t know”.
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school ensures the pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concern I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- I would recommend this school to another parent
We will have access to Parent View information and will use this as part of our ongoing self-evaluation to ensure that we are providing the very best educational experience for your child. So by sharing your views, you will be helping us to improve.
Ofsted use the information parents provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when. During an Ofsted inspection the information collated on Parent View is also used by the inspectors to develop their judgements on the effectiveness of the school.
To find out more about Parent View, and take the survey, visit http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/. You can also find a screencast demonstration on the How to use Parent View page.